October 9, 2009

A Tip from Method's Twitter Page



As you've know, I'm a big fan of method products. I love their fun fragrances and how well they clean, but most of all I love that they are safe for the environment.

I follow Method on my Twitter page, and today they posted something that I thought would be a useful tool  for everyone. Below is a chart making your trash and recycle day a little easier for you. You can right click and copy this image for yourself to print out. It also highlights what can go inside a compost pile too. You might remember this post on composting that we shared a couple months ago.




What do you recycle or compost most often? Is it water bottles, yogurt containers or banana peels? Share with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you. Comments brighten our day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails